In collaboration with Microchip, we have built a C library for developers using the MPLAB® Code Configurator. The library supports
Full details of the library API can be found in the MegunoLink Protocol Library for MPLAB X User Guide.
The MegunoLink Protocol Library for MPLAB X is installed using the MPLAB Code Configurator. You’ll find detailed installation instructions in the MegunoLink Protocol Library for MPLAB X User Guide.
- MPLAB X IDE, verson 5.00 or later
- XC8 Compiler, version 1.45 or later
- MPLAB Code Configurator, version 3.55 or later
- Program memory size of at least 28k
- 1 EUSART/UART module configured
Support for the full range of devices supported by the MPLAB Code Configurator is coming soon. Get in touch and we’ll let you know when the update is ready.