- AllAboutCircuits.com a one stop shop for articles, support and education on many types of electronic circuits.
- EEWeb.com is a great resource for electrical engineers. There are numerous articles and tutorials available in all sorts of electrical fields.
Do it Yourself Projects
- https://diyhacking.com/ Beginner, intermediate, and advanced projects for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and Intel’s Edison.
- Atmel Studio 6 is another IDE for micro-controller development. We have a tutorial on building an Arduino project with Atmel Studio.
- PCBWeb is a free CAD application for designing and manufacturing electronics hardware.
- John Boxall from Tronixstuff.com has a great book on the Arduino platform called Arduino Workshop which can be purchased here.
Sounds awesome? Let’s give it a go!