- AllAboutCircuits.com a one stop shop for articles, support and education on many types of electronic circuits.
- EEWeb.com is a great resource for electrical engineers. There are numerous articles and tutorials available in all sorts of electrical fields.
- http://www.MindKits.co.nz/ Excellent New Zealand supplier of Arduino products
- http://www.SparkFun.com/ US supplier of Arduino products
- http://www.freetronics.com/products/etherten Australian manufacturer of Arduino compatible boards with integrated Ethernet. Available from http://www.MindKits.co.nz in New Zealand.
- http://www.4dsystems.com.au/ Intelligent displays that can be easily interfaced to an Arduino.
- https://www.dx.com/ International supplier of Arduino compatible products. Slow shipping, but low prices.
- http://tronixstuff.wordpress.com/tutorials/ Wide selection of Tutorials from XBee to Video-output
Do it Yourself Projects
- https://Maker.Pro/ Beginner, intermediate, and advanced projects for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and Intel’s Edison.
- http://tronixstuff.wordpress.com Covers reviews, analogue and digital electronics, electronic kits.
- Atmel Studio 6 is another IDE for micro-controller development. We have a tutorial on building an Arduino project with Atmel Studio.
- PCBWeb is a free CAD application for designing and manufacturing electronics hardware.