PlottingPlot serial data in real time
LoggingLog data to a text file
MappingShow coordinates on a map
Interface PanelCreate an interactive GUI
TableShow values in an updating table
Serial MonitorMonitor a stream of serial data
Thanks! I no longer need to install hardware switches, it's so easy to just use the interface panel.— Vesku
MegunoLink is a very useful product to rapidly create interactive interfaces when your application needs to display data and simple controls.— Luca – Lucadentella.it
Megunolink has proven to be a useful piece of software. It gives you a friendly and powerful connection to all the data from your microcontroller, and also a simple GUI for control via serial.— John Boxall – Tronixstuff.com
MegunoLink Pro is a tool designed to aid embedded electronics designers. From hobbyists using the Arduino platform to commercial engineers using PIC or TI micros. MegunoLink provides a set of tools to help visualize serial data and investigate what is going on inside that piece of silicon. MegunoLink is made up of a set of visualizers that each have a unique function and any number of them can be utilized at once. With these visualizers and our functional tabbed and docked interface you can create a full control center for your embedded project. Plot, log and monitor serial streams from both hardwired, bluetooth, and network based (UDP) devices.
- Docked and tabbed visualisers allow for a completely customizable interface.
- Our Connection Manager visualizer allows you to manage multiple connections to serial ports (wired or bluetooth) or UDP network devices.
- Plot time based data, either time-stamped by the PC or by the micro-controller itself using our Time Plot visualizer.
- Plot arbitrary x and y data using our X-Y Plot visualizer.
- Log or monitor serial data from any connection. Megunolink also features a unique channeling system which allows you to selectively monitor or log data. Perfect for filtering out clutter from your serial stream.
- The Table visualizer provides a tabular way to display incoming streams of data. Perfect for monitoring a set of variables inside the micro-controller.
- Our Mapping visualizer will take a stream of coordinates and draw on a map where they are coming from. Great for setting up a location aware sensor networks.
- The Interface Panel lets you prototype a graphical interface with buttons, numerical sliders, and text-boxes.
- Program Arduino devices with hex files generated using Visual Studio Express or Atmel Studio
- Automatic updates.
- Check out the demo video below and download the demo Arduino Program here.
- Modern Windows platforms (XP/Vista/Win7/8)
- .NET Framework 4.0
- Visual Studio 2012 requires .NET Framework 4.5, this means our Visual Studio build tool is not compatible with Windows XP