The MegunoLink library for Arduino supports:
- sending data and commands from your Arduino sketch to MegunoLink visualizers,
- decoding commands from serial or wireless connections to match commands and call registered functions in your Arduino sketch,
- non-blocking code using an Arduino timer wrapper,
- saving configuration information in the device EEPROM so that it isn’t lost when the power is removed,
- smoothing noisy data with a low-pass filter,
- storing items in a circular buffer.
There are three ways to get the MegunoLink Arduino library:
- Install it using MegunoLink’s Arduino Integration tool.
- Install it using the Arduino IDE’s library manager. Simply search “MegunoLink” in the filter box (this video can guide you through the process).
- Download the latest version from GitHub, then copy it into your Arduino libraries folder
If you encounter any problems or have suggestions to improve the Arduino library please use either GitHub’s issue tracker or contact us.
The MegunoLink library for Arduino is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License v3.0. This means you may use the library as part of a commercial project (including independently of MegunoLink).