The MegunoLink library for Arduino supports:
- sending data and commands from your Arduino sketch to MegunoLink visualizers,
- decoding commands from serial or wireless connections to match commands and call registered functions in your Arduino sketch,
- non-blocking code using an Arduino timer wrapper,
- saving configuration information in the device EEPROM so that it isn’t lost when the power is removed,
- smoothing noisy data with a low-pass filter,
- storing items in a circular buffer.
There are three ways to get the MegunoLink Arduino library:
The MegunoLink library for Arduino is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License v3.0. This means you may use the library as part of a commercial project (including independently of MegunoLink).