We have packaged an Arduino library with MegunoLink Pro. The library contains:
- Visualizer classes to send data from your Arduino sketches to MegunoLink
- An Arduino serial command handler: decodes serial commands & executes functions
- An EEPROM template to make it easy to save structured data in the EEPROM
- A wrapper for the
millis()timer to make it easier to write timer driven code
- A filter for smoothing noisy data
- A circular buffer template for storing data in arrays
There are three ways to get the MegunoLink Pro Arduino library:
- Install it using MegunoLink’s Arduino Integration tool.
- Install it using the Arduino IDE’s library manager. Simply search “MegunoLink” in the filter box (this video can guide you through the process).
- Download the latest version from GitHub, then copy it into your Arduino libraries folder
If you install the library within MegunoLink Pro, install our Arduino upload monitor at the same time. The Arduino upload monitor detects when you upload programs using the serial port on most Arduino boards. When the upload is detected, MegunoLink Pro automatically disconnects from the port so that it doesn’t block the upload.